Tradebe's TXMAS Smart-Buy Program
As the exclusive environmental, waste management provider for the Texas TXMAS Smart-Buy Program, Tradebe is a trusted partner specializing in non-hazardous and hazardous waste reclamation, recycling and disposal.
For more information or to request a quote,
Tradebe's TXMAS Smart-Buy Program also includes:
Chemical Lab Packaging & Removal
- Lab Clean-outs & Relocations
- Expired/Used/Unwanted Chemicals
- Lecture Bottles
- Bio Specimens
Specialized Waste Solutions
- Electronic Waste (monitors, computers...)
- Universal Waste (lightbulbs, paint, batteries...)
- Shop Rags & Maintenance Debris
- Automotive Waste (oil, antifreeze, grease, lubricants...)
- Mercury Waste Removal
- Gas Cylinder Removal
Tradebe’s highly trained professionals are experienced and knowledgable in handling virtually all hazardous materials that accumulate as a natural part of work, production or research.
Typically, these materials are obsolete, off-specification, leaking or unidentified and frequently stored in an unsafe manner.
They are potentially dangerous if left unattended. Identification and management is a job for knowledgeable professionals. Many different hazards can often be found at just one site.
Clients that choose Tradebe to manage their waste chemicals with an environmentally sound, safe turnkey service include:
- Academic institutions (all types, including colleges, high schools, etc.)
- Laboratories (all types)
- Government instillations