Professional Trainers | Real-World Hazardous RCRA/DOT Training
Regional RCRA/DOT Training Seminars -
Simply select one of the regional seminars below from the list of locations and dates.
Customized, On-Site Compliance Training Programs -
Our professional trainers can customize a training course for your organization to meet your specific needs.
For more information, contact us!
Tradebe's Experienced Corporate Trainers Conduct the Training Seminars and Provide Educational Materials.
A continental breakfast and deli lunch will be provided. This training seminar will satisfy the 49 CFR 172.704, 40 CFR 262.34 and 265.16 training requirements. Each attendee will receive a Tradebe Training Manual, pocket Emergency Response Guide, pocket DOT Hazardous Materials guidebook, pocket EPA Hazardous Waste guidebook, and a Certificate of Completion.
RCRA Compliance Training Schedule:
- Baton Rouge (LA) Training Seminar – 6/7/23
- Atlanta (GA) Seminar – 8/01/23
- Houston (TX) Seminar – 9/14/23
- Chicagoland (IL) – 10/5/23
Tradebe's Regional Training Seminar Topics:
- Solid Waste Defined
- Hazardous Waste Defined
- RCRA Defined
- State Regulations
- Hazardous Waste Determination & Coding
- Universal Waste
- RCRA Empty Containers
- Generator Status
- Generator Requirements
- Land Disposal Restriction
- Contingency Planning
- DOT Training Requirements
- Hazardous Materials and Definitions
- Hazard Classes
- Packing Groups
- The Hazardous Materials Table (172.101)
- The Precedence of Hazards Table
- Proper Shipping Descriptions
- Hazardous Materials Packages
- Performance Oriented Packaging
- Container Closure
- Labeling & Marking
- Shipping Paperwork (Hazardous Waste Manifest)
For more information or to arrange a customized on-location training course,