TURNKEY SERVICES IN LOUISIANA AND SURROUNDING AREAS
Tradebe is a leading Turnkey Environmental Services provider, specialized in sustainable management of Hazardous & Non-Hazardous Waste. Tradebe delivers innovative technology with a team of industry professionals and a dedicated culture of Safety and Compliance Excellence.
Tradebe operates two facilities in the Baton Rouge, LA area: one service center and one disposal facility. Our Service Center is equipped to manage hazardous containerized waste for off-site recycling or disposal and non-hazardous waste for consolidation and transfer to our local Disposal Facility.
On-site photo of the service center, located at 3640 LA-1, Port Allen, LA 70767.
NON-HAZARDOUS WASTE SERVICES
- Solidification: industrial liquids and sludges processed locally for cost-effective disposal.
- Consolidation: solids received in both, drums or bulk, are prepared for energy recovery or disposal.
- Locally Owned Disposal Facility: permitted for Industrial Non-Hazardous Waste, located in Baton Rouge, LA. (click here for more information)
HAZARDOUS WASTE SERVICES
- Solids Distillation: unique solid waste recycling technology applied to all sizes of containerized waste, recovering solvents and packaging material at a cost-effective rate.
- Beneficial Re-use and Recycling: repurposing of liquid solvents and chemical by-products removing the material from RCRA Waste reporting.
- Energy Recovery: fuel blending of organic liquids and sludges for use as a source of energy in cement kilns (Waste-To-Energy).
- Roll-Off Transporation and Rentals: single-rail and double-rail options available.
- Box Trucks: Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) and lift-gate services, adaptable to customer size or volume needs.
- Van Trailers: Full-Truck-Load (FTL) and dedicated van transportation for both hazardous and non-hazardous waste.
- Lab Pack: integral management service including de-packing at our facility to select best treatment technology for each material.
- Cylinders: in-house processing capability for a wide spectrum, including acid gases, reactives and unknowns.
- High-Hazard Chemical Management: remote opening technology for safe handling of all dangerous, shock-sensitive or reactive chemicals.
- HHW Collections: management of events for communities and municipalities.
- Industrial Cleaning and Waste Minimization Services
- Used Oil Recycling Services
- Non-Haz WW Treatment SErvices
- RCRA Compliance Training and Assistance
Download our full brochure here.
For more information:
- Fill out the Information Request form on this page
- Local Sales: Justin Blanchard (504) 228-4755 | email@example.com
- Customer Service: (800) 388-7242 | us.salesInfo@tradebe.com