TRADEBE is dedicated to providing you with the highest quality on-location training available
TRADEBE offers two convenient options for environmental professionals
Our professional trainers can customize a training course for your organization; or you can attend one of our Regional Training Seminars
For more information, contact our Corporate Trainer to arrange a customized on-location training course, or select one of the regional seminars below for specific locations and dates.
TRADEBE's experienced Corporate Trainer will conduct the training seminar and provide educational materials. A continental breakfast and deli lunch will be provided. This training seminar will satisfy the 49 CFR 172.704, 40 CFR 262.34 and 265.16 training requirements. Each attendee will receive a Tradebe Training Manual, pocket Emergency Response Guide, pocket DOT Hazardous Materials guidebook, pocket EPA Hazardous Waste guidebook, and a Certificate of Completion.
Ready to Register for a RCRA/DOT Regional Training Seminar now?
- Choose a seminar below and click Register Now; or
- Complete our Training Seminar Registration Form, save and email to us
Regional Training Seminar Tentative Schedule for 2017:
- May 18, 2017: Tinley Park, IL (Chicago) Register Now!
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Tinley Park Convention Center; 18451 Convention Center Drive Tinley Park, IL 60477
- May 25, 2017: Memphis, TN Register Now!
- Hilton Memphis. 939 Ridge Lake Blvd, Memphis, TN 38120
- July 13, 2017: Meriden, CT Register Now!
- Hilton Garden Inn Wallingford/Meriden; 1181 Barnes Rd, Wallingford, CT 06492
- Aug 10, 2017: Buffalo, NY Register Now!
- College & University Haz Materials Management Conference; hosted by the University of Buffalo, Buffalo, NY
- Jul 27, 2017: Arlington, TX (Dallas) Register Now!
- Hilton-Arlington; 2401 E. Lamar Blvd., Arlington, TX 76006
- Aug 24, 2017: Atlanta, GA Register Now!
- Doubletree-Atlanta Airport; 3400 Norman Berry Drive, Atlanta, GA 30344
- Oct 5, 2017: Marlborough, MA Register Now!
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Marlborough; 265 Lakeside Ave, Marlborough, MA 01752
- Oct 12, 2017: New Orleans, LA Register Now!
- Hilton New Orleans Airport Hotel; 901 Airline Drive, Kenner, LA 70062
- Nov 2, 2017: Houston, TX Register Now!
- Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake; 3000 NASA Parkway, Houston, TX 77058
The following is a list of topics that will be covered:
- Solid Waste Defined
- Hazardous Waste Defined
- RCRA Defined
- State Regulations
- Hazardous Waste Determination & Coding
- Universal Waste
- RCRA Empty Containers
- Generator Status
- Generator Requirements
- Land Disposal Restriction
- Contingency Planning
- DOT Training Requirements
- Hazardous Materials and Definitions
- Hazard Classes
- Packing Groups
- The Hazardous Materials Table (172.101)
- The Precedence of Hazards Table
- Proper Shipping Descriptions
- Hazardous Materials Packages
- Performance Oriented Packaging
- Container Closure
- Labeling & Marking
- Shipping Paperwork (Hazardous Waste Manifest)
Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions or issues registering.